Transferring large files from one smartphone to another smartphone can be done easily with the help of numerous applications such as ShareMe, Xender, AirDroid, and so on. However, when the time comes about transferring files from pc to pc, most people face difficulties.
If you also have the same concern then you’re at the right place. Here in this post, we will make you aware of how to install ShareMe for PC and other information you need to know.
ShareMe or MiDrop has gained acceptance as the best file sharing application for Android users. This application allows the users to transfer numerous file types i.e. PDFs, applications, videos, and much more. Also, ShareMe for pc doesn’t require any internet connection to transfer files.
ShareMe is one of the well-known file transfer application available in the market. However, it is still best practice to known the features of ShareMe before installing it on your pc.
These features will help you to decide whether you should download mi ShareMe for pc or not. Below we have stated all the important features of the ShareMe or MiDrop apk.
- Allow the users to a variety of file types such as PDFs, video, images, documents, and so on.
- Transfer of files from one device to another device can be done easily without using the internet connection.
- Offer lighting fast transfer speed.
- ShareMe will automatically resume the transfer is interrupted due to any reasons.
- ShareMe is employed with a less destructive and simple user interface.
- No limit on the size of the file transfer.
- Offers an ads-free environment to transfer files.
In my opinion, ShareMe or MiDrop is one of the best file transfer tools available in the market. It is equipped with a simple and clean interface, so users can transfer files without any hustle. The lightning-fast speed of ShareMe will transfer files from one device to another device within seconds.
The most favorable thing about the ShareMe application that it is free of disturbing ads and works without an internet connection.
As you know that ShareMe or MiDrop is an Android application. So you need to take the help of the Android emulator to install ShareMe for pc. Android emulator will create an Android environment on your pc, thus you will able to install MiDrop for pc. The following steps will aid you to install ShareMe for pc exe.
- Head to the official website of the BlueStack and click on the Download BlueStacks button.
- Follow the prompted instruction to install it on your pc.
- Once the installation is completed, launch the BlueStack on your pc.
- Now BlueStack will ask you to enter your Google Account login information.
- After that in the search bar of Google Play enter ShareMe or MiDrop.
This is how you can install ShareMe on your pc. You can also install any other application on your pc by following the similar steps we have discussed so far.
This is how you can install ShareMe or MiDrop on your pc. We have done our best to keep the steps as simple as reasonably possible. However, if you face any trouble while going through the steps then let us know.
ShareMe is the best file transfer tool that worth a try as it comes with powerful features such as lightning-fast, speed, ad-free file transfer environment, multiple language support, and most of all ShareMe doesn’t require any internet connection to transfer files from one device to another device.
If we have forgotten to mention something important or said something wrong then please share with us. It will help us to improve the quality of the content.