With evolving video sharing technologies, be it social media or professional platforms, we have been befitting ourselves to new requirements, from video development to video editing and cutting, developed a huge demand for a perfect and easiest video editor and cutter. You have got a large video file out of which you want to use or share a specific part then you would need a video cutting software or an online service which will cut your desired video portion in a hassle-free way, thus we have brought to you some of the best video cutting software and online websites that could be your savior for video cutting.
- 1 Free Video Cutting Softwares 2020
- 2 15 Free Video Cutter Software for Windows and Mac
Free Video Cutting Softwares 2020
Now lets us discuss below the top 8 Video Cutting Softwares and Online Website Tools :
1. Gihosoft Video Cutter
An easy to use free software that has a simple user interface and the tools provided in the software is also very simple to operate. It is 100% free to use an MP4 video cutter. The most beautiful thing about this software is that it doesn’t save the file by frame-to-frame basis. Simple steps to use Gihosoft Video Cutter are :
- Download the software from Gihsoft
- Import a video file by clicking on the “Add” button.
- Choose and select the time bar you want your output file to be cropped.
- Save the output file.
- You can also preview your desired output file before saving.
Pros of Gihosoft Video Cutter:
Being a free software it has many pros of its own and those are :
- Easy to Use
- Easy User-Interface
- Supports many video formats like MP4, VOB, MPEG, FLV, etc.
- You are asked your desired video quality before saving any kind of video file that if you want to save it in Standard Definition (SD) or High Definition (HD) thus video quality can be retained.
Cons of Gihosoft Video Cutter:
Despite being so many good things about this software, there are few limitations of this software too, which are :
- Need to be upgraded with more features
- The Video saving process is slow.
2. Bandicut Video Cutter Software:
Bandicut is another video cutting software that allows you to cut video quickly and one-handedly. By moving time slider one can select the time you want to select the start and end time of the trimmed video. To use Bandicut Video Cutter Software one should adopt the following steps :
- Go to Link and download and install the software on your device.
- Click the “Cut” button.
- Set the start and endpoints from the time pointer.
- Click the ‘start’ button to start the cutting process.
- Save your desired trimmed video in your folder.
Pros of Bandicut Video Cutting Software:
Bandicut has a lot many features to provide and to list them, you can refer below points:
- Simple and convenient to use.
- Two-step trimming process.
- You can merge multiple video files into one to enjoy seamless video streaming.
- You can extract audio files (mp3) from the video files.
Cons of Bandicut Video Cutting Software:
Apart from being simple and easy to use, this software still has some limitations:
- Restricted video cutting tools.
- No further editing is possible without downloading additional toolbars through software.
3. Apowersoft Video Converter Studio
Apowersoft is one of the most basic yet most powerful video editing and cutting software. It supports a wide list of video formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, HEVC, H.264, MKV, 3GP, FLV, SWF, HTML5, M4V, MOV, ASF, DV, VOB, OGV, ASF, RM, MTS/M2TS/TS/TP/TRP, MOD, TOD and many more. You can adjust bitrate, frame size before editing the video and preview and see the real-time edited videos. Cut the desired frame-length from an existing video or you can replace the original file also. You can download this software from the link.
Pros of Apowersoft Video Converter Studio:
Apowersoft is a powerful tool that helps to provide the desired video output and comes with features as:
- It is a video editing software that provides comparatively more features than other free software.
- Easy to cut, edit, resize and develop videos as per your needs.
- Retain the original quality of the video.
Cons of Apowersoft Video Converter Studio:
However, this software doesn’t stand out rigid in terms of features but still have one limitation as:
- It takes a lot of time to cut/trim a specific length of the video.
4. Sony Vegas Pro
The handiest, professional and most easy to use video editing and cutting software. Sony Vegas Pro comes with lots of features that can be useful and easy to learn for beginners as well as for professionals. Comparatively, it comes with numerous video editing tools that are very useful for a video editor or a user. It provides lots of features, filters, effects, etc. which helps a user to create a full professional video.
Steps to cut a video from Sony Vegas Pro:
Below are the steps to use a Sony Vegas Pro:
- First of all download the software from the link Sony Vegas
- Launch the software.
- Drag or open the video into the software.
- Drag the video into the timeline below.
- Put the timeline pointer from the start to the time you want to cut.
- Type ‘s’ from the keyboard that will split the video.
- Cut as many sections you want from the main video and then drag the splitter sections together on the timeline bar.
- Save the file.
Pros of Sony Vegas Pro Video Editor
It is a software with lots of features that you don’t need to look for any other option to work. Some unique and undisputed features are:
- Multiple tools with video 3D rendering.
- Pro tools are provided within the software for editing.
- Video and image stabilization feature.
Cons of Sony Vegas Pro Video Editor
However, Sony Vegas is a complete tool for video production and editing but we have come for you with its limitations:
- The only limitation is that it comes with a download package only for Windows and not for Mac.
This is a free online tool that trims your required video clip from the original video. You don’t need to download third-party software to crop your required video clip, you can have your purpose solved within your browser itself, online. You can log on to OnlineVideoCutter and once you upload your picture you can select the timeline and then click to download the required video clip.
It is another online video cutting tool that provides online video trimming facility online within your browser. Primarily, it supports video formats like MP4, WebM, AVI, MPEG, FLV, MOV, 3GP and other video files. You just have to log in to Ezgif and upload video from your device or you can paste an online video link to convert a video format to another format or to trim your required video from your main video.
This is a featured online video editing tool that provides as many features apart from trimming a video. To crop or trim a video you just have to log in to Clideo and then upload your video from your device or you can simply put a Google Drive or a Dropbox Link to it and once it uploads you can select the time frame of the video you want and then click on save or download the video.
Kapwing.com is also a simple online browser-based video editing tool that provides various video editing features apart from video cutting but as far as video cutting tool is concerned, you just have to go to Kapwing and then after the page loads-up you have to upload the video from your computer or your device and if you want you can simply put a URL from an online external source where your video location is present.
15 Free Video Cutter Software for Windows and Mac
We are listing below some of the best Video Cutting Softwares and Online Website Tools that are available currently to make your video cutting experience
- Gihosoft Free Video Cutter (Software)
- Bandicut Video Cutter (Software)
- Boilsoft Video Cutter (Software)
- Free Video Cutter (Software)
- M00O Video Cutter (Software)
- Apowersoft Video Converter Studio (Software)
- Vegas Pro (Sony Vegas) (Software)
- iTech Video Cutter (Software)
- Weeny Free Video Cutter (Software)
- OnlineVideoCutter.com (Online Tool)
- Ezgif.com (Online Tool)
- Clideo.com (Online Tool)
- video2edit.com (Online Tool)
- kapwing.com (Online Tool)
- aconvert.com (Online Tool)
So we hope you have liked our collection and suggestions of some really good video cutter software and online video trimmers. You can choose and use them at par your convenience and if you still have any kind of suggestions or queries do write us below and we are here to resolve them at our best. We hope to retain our best at this blog.