Have you recently purchased a new Hitron router and want to know about the Hitron router login steps? If yes, then consider yourself, in this post we will make you aware of the steps involved in the Hitron router login guide. Also, we will share a list of default usernames and passwords of the Hitron router along with the IP address.
Hitron technologies are one of the well-known names that manufacturers powerful routers. These routers offer high-speed Wi-Fi connection. Because of the amazing features of Hitron routers, most people attracted to Hitron routers instead of DSL.
When you receive your Hitron router, you should need to configure the default credentials in order to ensure maximum security. This can be done by accessing the Hitron router admin panel. Below we have mentioned Hitron router login steps so scroll down and begin to explore them.
How to Login Hitron Router?
Just like other router devices, Hitron also has an admin panel to customize the default settings. Hitron routers come with a managed control panel, where you can view all the settings and changes them as per your requirements.
In order to help you out in accessing the control panel, we have mentioned the steps below.
- First, you should ensure that your computer and router are connected to each other.
- After that launch your preferred browser, and enter the default IP address in the search field. The default IP address of the Hitron router is 192.168.0.1.
- This IP address will prompt you to a new webpage, where you need to enter your login details such as username and password. The default username of the Hitron router is cusadmin and the password is password.
- Tap on the Login button to proceed to the Hitron router login.
If you have managed to enter the correct username and password of Hitron then you will able to see the Hitron router login page.
Default Username And Password Of Hitron Router
You can check the default username and password of the Hitron router, by checking the stickers labeled on your router. Or you can consider checking the user manual of the Hitron router, generally, router manufacturers mention such type of confidential details in user manuals.
Aside from this, you can take the help of the below-given table, in which we have mentioned some of the most commonly used combinations of usernames and passwords.
How To Change Hitron Router Password?
It is essential to change your Hitron router password from time to time to ensure maximum security. But if have never done this earlier then you might face difficulties, as you’re not aware of the steps. In this section, I will share with you the steps that will help you to change the password of your Hitron router. Let’s see what are those steps.
- First of all, you should follow the Hitron router login steps.
- Once you are able to get access to the Hitron router admin panel, you need to click on an option called Wireless.
- On the next screen, you will see the WPS & Security tab click on it.
- Under Security, settings locate your current password associated with your router.
- If you wish to change your password, then feed your new password in the password field.
- At last, you need to tap on Save.
Once your password changed successfully, you will log out of all your connected devices. You need to reconnect your devices with your router using the new password.
How To Reset Hitron Router?
If the above steps won’t be proven helpful or you have forgotten your router password. Then resetting your router is the ultimate solution you can take to fix such type of issues. Almost every router can be reset using similar steps, you need to press and hold the reset button on your router.
This reset can be found at the rear side of the router, this is a very tiny button so you need to use a paperclip to press the button.
Once your router is reset, all your personalized settings will be erased so you need to follow the Hitron router login steps again to modify router settings. This time you can use the default credentials to log into the Hitron router.
Now, I hope you’re able to log into the Hitron router. Aside from the Hitron router login steps, I have also concluded the default username and password of the Hitron router. But in case, if this won’t work for you then it is best practice to connect with customer support of Hitron router.
You can connect with Hitron customer support at +1 303 792 3380. They will understand your issue and committed to addressing your issues.
We encourage you to share your opinion with us using the comment section. Well, that’s the end of our today’s informative post, if we have forgotten to mention something then don’t be shy to share with us.